Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Janine has asked me Five Questions.

I will take the time now to explain that this is a game, of sorts. So if you would like to play, follow these instructions:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you 5 questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So here are the questions Janine asked me:

Lol way too easy!!!Okay here are ya five questions:

You gotta answer them:

1. How did you get the nick name Loo Loo from Ann and Janine?

Well the first time I stayed with Janine was also the first time I meet Ann.After talking all night with Ann,around 4.30am I might say.I got up to go to the Little Girls room quietly.When I had finished I went to unlock the door and it wouldn't open.After about 5 minutes of trying to get out I started to panic.So called to as Ann as our room was quite close.ONCE Ann woke,she come to the rescue ...NOT!!!!
All she could do was laugh.Great help.She was helpful in one way as she went and woke Janine so she could come and laugh at me too.LOVELY SISTERS HEY.Janine said it's OK I'll get Mike.Great someone else to laugh at me.He arrives and says "Don't worry I'll get the AXE".Well I nearly needed the toilet again hearing that.Funny just after hearing that I managed to open the door.I still don't know how I got it unlocked.

So then my mean sisters made a nasty nickname up for me didn't they!!!

2. If you could have one super power what would it be?

To stop human suffering in many way such as cancer,no food and water,nasty diseases and so on.

3. What childhood story does your family still tease you about?Oh you think I am going to give you more information to laugh at me.OK.

One Saturday afternoon there was another game of rugby on TV.So I decide I was off for a ride around the farm on the motorbike.This was all great until I came back to the house and my younger brother Dave caught my eye by waving madly at me from the lounge window.Only problem with that was Dad had parked the Tractor and trailer on the road right outside the house and I didn't see it as I was busy Goofing off with Dave.Crash!!!!!!!!Boy I got a shook.And I have near seen my whole family exit the lounge when rugby has been on before and I don't think I will again.I was OK,apart from my pride.The bikes head light was smashed.


4. Sweet or savoury tooth?Sweet tooth and that probably why I have to have my teeth checked next week.

5. What is one thing friends and family associate Lynda with?? E.g. good cook? Organised? Reliable, you get the drift???

Boy this isn't easy.Umm.Talk to much.I would hope it would be that I am Caring and Thoughtful.


Ok Miss Tinks I hope you are happy with my answers.See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Steeped in Beautea said...

too funny I was laughing reading this. Um funny how your facts vary from mine of the event lol. Ann slept through it all, cos she had ear plugs in.I was up and the rest is history. I bet your family has lots of funny tales. Thanks for sharing and ewwww at the dentist visit next week.

Anonymous said...

Too funny Lynda. I like how you say you'd *like* to be thought of as "Caring and Thoughtful" but probably known as "Talk too much" LOL (I'm sure the two can't be separated ... the caring and the talking, that is).

Love those stories you gave Janine *just* so she can laugh :wink:

Unknown said...

Oh she did too.I've got children and you know how bad my memory is.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, I am so glad Janine asked that first question because I've always wondered that!! LOL!!

Funny story and knowing Ann a little bit I can sooooo imagine her just standing there laughing and not helping!! :-0

Creative Options said...

OHHHHH....unfair Hannah.
I was too concerned about Lynda's plight... (between fits of laughter)

And besides... LooLoo so suits you Lynda!
(ducking real fast)

You know we love you really (wink)
....But sorry girlfriend, youre stuck with that nickname.
xxx