Tuesday, December 04, 2007

This is my favourite photo of Katelyn from her sleepover night.The girls all made their own pizza.They loved it.

Then the next night we had a paddock party with our next door neighbours, the party was for them shifting to their new section and their new home warming.And later in the evening we found out it was Marion's birthday in the morning so there was cake too.The children thought that was great ,as you can see.

Senz South was great!!!!!This is one of the l/o's I did and I still haven't finished.I really enjoyed meeting Michelle,Tanya,Vicki,Julie,Gaye,Michelle(mich).We had a great time and lots of laughs at the crop that Tanya arranged for us.The days went to fast and it's hard to do classes and shop with limited time.
I lefted Christchurch early Sunday morning to visit Dave(my brother),Erin(SIL) and Lori(MY NIECE).
I just had the best time.It was so good to catch up with them and just spend time 1 on 1.Because we are so far away from them it's aways so crazy when we catch and it seems its the kids who get all the time with them.But I got to be greedy and hog them.I sure missed Tony,Katelyn and Max.I have never been away from them for 6 days before.

Lori was at such a cute age.We had lots of fun.She is just so beautiful.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: