Monday, June 29, 2009



This is what Max choose for Kate's Challenge over SBO!!I think he likes stickers.As you can guess I had to put some back.

Kate's challenge was to let someone esle pick the photo and product to use in a layout.



And of course both my children wanted to play.So I have 2 more layouts done,that's got tobe a good thing.



Here's Katelyn what choose.She wasn't happy when I said I had to do the layout.LOL



















"Tickled Pink" is Katelyn playing in the garden at Grandies and Gail's after doing some farm work.


















"King for a Day" is of Max just over 12months old in Nana Den's garden for a photo shot with Shayne.Poor little guy wasn't very well.But he still looks so cute!!

Katelyn and Max thanks for helping Mum with my scrapping!!You Guys Rock.And next week we can do some scrapping together!!Yippee only 4 more days to the holidays!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: