Thursday, August 16, 2007

This was " Our Song" nearly 13 years ago at our Wedding.We had it playing while we signing our wedding register.Loved it then and love it now.

The very funny thing was Regan(my younger brother Dave best friend) was doing the music for us.And the music that I walked into was very quite so when Regan turned "Love is all around" on it fair blasted out.It sure got everyone attention.LOL.Poor Regan had no where to hide.

So Regan I will also share this song with you today!!!LOL

So SE Girls can you tell what I am going to be doing for this weeks challenge.LOL.

Tony I still feel the Love all around.XOXOXOI.I love you,Honey.And please be careful on the slopes today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loo Loo there is no song on your blog. But nice ideas for a layout. I take it Tony is off skiing.

Unknown said...

There is now I just lost it for a few minutes and had to go find it again.And now it wont let me put the song with my post.I am off to try once more.

Anonymous said...

Great song - so sweet! And a wonderful idea for your SE layout.